We are delighted to be a media partner for this year’s LNGgc, The flagship event of KNect365’s Gas, LNG & Clean Energy Series.
The 2 day conference will be returning to the Hilton London Tower Bridge from October 8 – 10.
This year’s conference program has been refreshed to look at the most topical industry discussions including the LNG supply-demand balance after the recent FIDs and announced projects, the impact of the global sulphur cap on LNG, and the industry’s role in the low carbon energy future.
Here’s a taste of some of the things that are in store…
- Monika Zsigri, Policy Officer at European Commission will present the opening keynote, she will give an overview of the European Commission’s future policy developments regarding gas, and will also discuss if LNG will get a major boost as the global energy markets de-carbonizes.
- Panel: Decarbonising the gas and LNG value chain.
- Portfolio growth and optimization: what are the new capabilities required to operate successfully over the next decade.
- Changing LNG Supply and the expansion wave of US LNG.
- European LNG import – potential for significant terminal and infrastructure growth.
LNG as a fuel & small scale LNG summit: 8 October 2019
Taking place the day before the main LNGgc conference is the LNG As A Fuel & Small Scale LNG Summit which will focus on LNG infrastructure to support bunkering and LNG as a fuel for transportation.
We are pleased to offer a 20% discount on delegate passes to the LNGgc with VIP code: FKA2723ELEVEN. Click here to find out more