This year’s IP week is taking place on 25 – 27 February 2020 at Intercontinental Park Lane, London.
As one of the biggest events in the energy sector, IP Week brings together over 1,500 industry professionals from over 50 countries, making this internationally renowned event the place to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
IP Week 2020 will explore how the oil and gas industry can be a key player in delivering a low carbon future. Whilst oil and gas supplies remain an essential resource for now, the industry still needs to showcase the actions they are taking to transform how energy is provided to all parts of the world.
What organisations, technologies and operations are helping to shape the plan for a cleaner future? This event will bring together the most influential figures in the industry to outline their views, share future plans and explore how the innovation, technology and talent we have at our fingertips will bring about this transformation.
As Energy Institute President Steve Holliday FREng FEI, states: "we close our ears to science and society at our peril", but that "we won’t be able to manage the transition without the oil and gas industries playing a huge role too...they’ve got the capital, the intellectual and engineering capabilities to solve so many of these problems".
The Energy Institute are offering the Eleven Recruitment network 20% off the published price – please use promo code 11RIP20 when booking to take advantage. Click here for more information and to book your place.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bernard Looney FREng FEI, Incoming Group Chief Executive, BP
- Russel Hardy, Group CEO, Vitol
- Dr Fatih Birol HonFEI, Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Arnaud Breuillac, President Exploration & Production, Member of the Executive Committee, Total
- Al Cook, Executive Vice President, Global Strategy & Business Development (GSB), Equinor
- Mohamed Al Ramahi, Chief Executive Officer, Masdar
- Dr Stephen Herbst, Technical General Manager Hydrogen, Toyota Motor Europe
- Joan MacNaughton CB HonFEI, Chair of Board, The Climate Group
- Deborah Byers, Americas Sector Leader, US Oil & Gas Leader, EY
- Ben N. Ratner, Senior Director, EDF+ Business, Environmental Defence Fund
- Colette Cohen, Chief Executive Officer, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre
- Dr Zhen Wang FEI, Deputy Director-General, Policy Research, CNPC
- Dr Sun Xiansheng, Secretary General, IEF
- Mark Gyetvay, CFO & Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, NOVATEK
- Sinead Lynch FEI, UK Country Chair, Shell
- Nick Bridge, Special Representative for Climate Change, Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
Topics explored include:
- Defining the challenge
- Defining our role and delivering low carbon energy
- Ingredients for the recipe of success – what are the enablers of change that we need?
- The shifts of energy and its impact on geopolitics
- Strategies for delivering a low-carbon future
- Africa outlook: driving sustainable growth for transforming economies
- Asia outlook: meeting demand and achieving sustainability
- The Middle East within the energy transition: transforming from followers to leaders?
Attend IP Week to learn how to adapt your business model to respond quickly to rapidly changing market conditions, review future plans for the oil and gas sector, and network with high-profile senior figures from across the energy industry.
If you would like any advice on growing your team or your own career in the energy industry, speak with our specialist consultants now.