Do you have a proven track record in aviation fuels sales and are you ready for a career with an award winning, global brand?
Operating in over 100 countries across the fuel, lubricants and aviation sectors, our client is looking for a Business Development Manager for its Aviation specialist team.
The role will be exclusively focused on New Business Development, expanding jet fuel performance across a global market.
Having built its reputation in the marketplace on providing a comprehensive support package which underpins its operation, oru client is looking to realise its exciting growth strategy. The company's product ethos has been to ensure that all products are delivered safely, on time and at competitive prices and through applying this philosophy they seek to expand their relationships in the global aviation market.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Pro actively support the implementation of a 5 year business plan through new business development
- Developing a regional strategy to extend business opportunities within the jet fuel sector
- To take responsibility for allocated areas, as agreed with line manager
- Identify new airport developments and market entry
- Monitoring existing business portfolio
- Reviewing new business proposals and delivering full project analysis
- Work strategically to support the growth plans of the team by measuring progress against targets, addressing problem areas, and supporting and coordinating where necessary
- Look to extend airport supplied locations by identifying suitable prospect airports and developing a competitive route to provide sales opportunities on airport
- Degree level as minimum (essential)
- Significant senior commercial experience in Aviation business ideally at least 5 years (preferred)
- At least one fluent second language (preferred)
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Proven experience of working across different cultural work styles
Strong basic salary up to £70,000, a bonus of up to 10% , £7000 car allowance and company benefits
For Full details please contact Emma Bloomfield on 01565 626 754 or apply to email@example.com
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.