Eleven are working with an established Fuels and Lubricants company, who are looking to enhance their Sales Team with the appointment of 2 Business Development / Sales Managers.
With a strong existing client base, and great reputation, they have been able to grow consistently over recent years, and now looking to accelerate this with new members within the Sales team.
There will be training on the specifics around the products, processes and clients, but we are looking for people with demonstrable technical experience within a Sales / Business Development position, within the Lubricants and Fuels industry.
The role will initially be 100% Remote / Field Based, due to the current situation, so need someone that is willing and able to work from home, and has the drive and determination to exceed in such a role.
Moving forward there will be the opportunity to work back out of the main site and office, but there will still be travel to customer sites for new business and account management meetings.
The company pay a competitive salary based on your background and proven experience, plus mobile, laptop and company car / mileage, as well as performance related Bonus, Holidays and Pension.
• Covering the West Midlands and Staffordshire Areas
• Identify and qualify sales opportunities through a multi-channel approach
• Implement focused business development strategies to capitalise on leads
• Understanding and utilising value selling methodology
• Implement best practice and appropriate technical advice to customers
• Account Management and Client Retention activities
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Technical knowledge of Lubricants / Fuels industries
• Proven track record of Sales ability, and commercial acumen
• Highly organised with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
For full details contact David Hoggart email@example.com / 07425 691 015
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Lubricants, Greases, Tribology, Fuels