Eleven are working with a growing Water Treatment technology company based in Oxfordshire, who are looking for a qualified Chemical Engineer for a Process / Projects position.
The role will involve learning about their Products / Processes, and their industrial applications, and then using your Chemical Process Engineering knowledge, be able to develop bespoke and innovative solutions.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a broad Process Industry background i.e. Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG and who has experience in Design, Feasibility, P+IDs, Project Engineering and Commissioning.
The role is based in Oxfordshire, but will require infrequent travel to customer sites within UK, and EU.
The role offers Flexibility in terms of Remote working.
• Process / Product development and innovation
• Create Process Flow Diagrams and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
• Carry out DFMEA / Risk assessments
• Carry out Process Design calcs and Process Equipment Specifications
• Process Troubleshooting and Debottlenecking
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Formal Chemical Engineering qualification
• Process Industry experience including related kit and equipment
• Process Engineering experience including Design and Project related activities
• HSE / Process Safety awareness / qualification
• Willingness and ability for UK and International travel
For full details contact David Hoggart
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Chemical / Engineer / Engineering / Process / Manufacturing / Production / Water / Treatment / Technology