Eleven have a Contract opportunity for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to undertake a design based project.
Our client is looking for support on FEED (Front End Engineering Design) package for a Chemical manufacturing facility build, and for someone to assist with the production of multiple P&IDs in AutoCAD.
We need someone who is immediately available, able to travel occasionally to sites in the UK, and set up to work remotely.
• Chemical Engineering degree minimum
• Chemical / CoMAH / Process industry experience
• Excellent Design / Drawing / CAD experience
• Experienced in producing equipment data-sheets and managing equipment suppliers
• Experience in process modelling and modelling software
For full details contact Sam Newman
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Chemical / Process / Engineer / Engineering / CoMAH / Project / Design / Development / CAD