We are seeking someone to fill the role of Crude Oil and Refined Products Operator.
Applicants must have excellent English communication skills, with at least 3 years proven professional experience in a similar role, be a team player.
You should have extensive experience in the coordination of shipping and required logistics, be IT Literate and have the ability to handle complex issues. Working knowledge of Demurrage would be ideal as well. You should also have the immediate right to live and work in the UK.
- Execution of sales and purchase contracts and related queries with traders and counter parties
- Ensuring cargoes/storage positions are covered
- Organising of clean acceptance of vessel on subject.
- Selecting and appointing independent cargo inspectors
- Issuing documentary instructions to suppliers for shipping/delivery of products.
- Sending Voyage instructions to ship’s Captains for loading/discharging.
- Liaising with counterparts in other key departments i.e. accounts, shipping, demurrage
- Providing quality assistance to traders in contract administration.
- Verifying invoices related to terminal costs, inspection, freight, etc.
- Experienced in shipping, contract and shipping documentation and Letter of Credits.
- Lightering cargoes on VLCC’s.
- Support on all aspects of Hedging cargoes, paper and future transactions.
- General coordination of all aspects of post-deal trading activity.