Opportunity for a German-speaking Gas Dispatch Operator to join an industry leading energy supplier in Germany.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills and numerate or technical degree (or at least 3 years equivalent experience).
Experience in gas dispatching would be a distinct advantage.
- You will work in the dispatching team, in our dispatching centre in a continuous shift pattern
- You will process operational contracts for storage facilities and be the point of contact for our customers and transport network operators
- You will manage technical, economic and contractual aspects of storage and optimize our physical storage methods with regards to energy consumption
- You will monitor storage facilities for security-related events and be actively involved in fault and emergency management
- You will support planning processes e.g. in the parameterization of our systems, reporting and contract maintenance
Desired skills and experience
- Degree with an economic / technical / mathematical background or at least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical anf technical skills
- Structured and results-oriented
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in gas dispatching would be an advantage