Are you an experienced General Manager / Depot Manager looking for a fresh challenge in the fuels sector?
Based around the Lincolnshire / Peterborough area, you would be instrumental in establishing and growing a new depot with responsibility for all areas of the operation including distribution and sales.
Our client is part of a large, independent fuel wholesaler group with national coverage across the UK.
This role requires a proven leader who can not only build but support and motivate a team whilst driving the business forward. It is essential that you have previous experience of working in a Senior Managerial position having held profit and loss and budget responsibilities.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally you will have experience as a depot and / or business development manager in the fuels sector and an understanding of the operational requirements for a wet depot
- You will be an extremely hard working and driven individual who is confident and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proven management and leadership skills with the ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with your team
- You will be able to demonstrate business development skills by meeting / exceeding challenging sales objectives, acquiring new accounts across a variety of sectors
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to influence, communicate and work with appropriate networks
- A good knowledge of the downstream oil industry to include stock management and operational activities
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Salary range between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience, bonus package, pension, fully expensed Company Car, laptop, phone etc.
This position offers a genuine career opportunity within a reputable and highly regarded long standing business