Eleven recruitment are working with leading chemical company who are currently going through a major expansion within their business and are wanting to increase their procurement team. Working with speciality chemicals the role of the site buyer will be engaging in the procurement of raw materials, industrial packaging, equipment and services, which are essential for the plant to meet its manufacturing schedules.
They are looking for a buyer with experience in Indirect procurement and able to source material needed throughout Europe as well as extensive knowledge of SAP systems / implementation.
The role is a Fixed Term Contract – 9-12months, whilst the business is growing, but there is a high likelihood of the role going permanent within this time frame.
• Working on site to ensure the procurement of all raw materials used in the manufacturing processes.
• Implementation and clear use of SAP Systems
• Strong background in chemicals / manufacturing buying especially indirect procurement.
• Ensuring that the company adhere to global purchasing standards and practices
• Ensuring the highest level of optimisation of billing and invoices and materials are sort in order to keep to manufacturing deadlines.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Demonstrable Indirect Procurement experience
• Good level of education, ideally degree level
• CIPS qualification or working towards obtaining qualification would be ideal
• Great communication skills and strong evidence of negotiation.
For full details contact Sam Newman on email@example.com
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Indirect / Procurement / CIPS / SAP Systems / Chemicals / Negotiation / Communication / FTC