This award winning specialist blender of advanced lubricant solutions is looking for a Sales Account Manager to develop sustainable sales growth and profitability across key lubricant markets in Scotland, building on an existing client base and engaging and developing new business strategies. The strong brand name and reputation of the company offers the basis for an exciting and challenging role that offers enormous career scope and the platform for career enhancement.
The successful applicant will have proven sales ability and be ready to embrace a new challenge with the strong backing of a supportive quality brand combined with the self belief that they possess the skills to develop and implement their strategic vision and be seen as a specialist and technology partner of choice.
- Maintain, increase and protect existing business accounts in Scotland
- Research and develop potential new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal sales team in maximising sales growth
- Keeping accurate and timely records in the CRM system – appointments / prospects / notes
- Arrange regular reviews and action the underperforming accounts
- Understand and identify opportunities to up sell / cross sell our products and services
- Implement a structured call plan to encompass all of the above
- Strive to achieve all set sales targets
- Submit timely reports and attend meetings as required at Head Office
- Develop a strong sales pipeline
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience and market insight within the industrial lubricants sector
- Skilled in working in a business developing, manufacturing and marketing premium products through B2B sales channels in similar markets with a solution sales approach
- A credible and proven track record within a competitive sales environment
- Strong and engaging communication strategies for dealing with diverse stakeholders
- Computer literate including experience of sales software and confident at managing work diary to ensure effective time management
- Effective negotiation skills and an analytical mind
- Able to spend a high proportion of time customer facing
Attractive base salary commensurate with experience, good bonus potential, pension, healthcare and additional benefits, enhanced holiday, tools for the job, and good career progression and personal development opportunities.
For full details contact Emma Bloomfield on 0044 (0)1565 626754 or apply directly with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the lubricants and additives sector since 1999. We work with major oil companies, lubricant, additives and chemical manufacturers and independent blenders. We specialise in the recruitment of R&D, manufacturing, formulation, sales and marketing, operations, commercial, technical and engineering professionals across the UK and Europe.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK.
Sales, Business Development, General Sales Manager, Account Management, Technical Sales, B2B, Field Sales, Scotland, Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Falkirk, East Kilbride, Industrial, Lubricants, Speciality Lubricants, Greases, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Industrial, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Solution selling, Value Added Selling, Consultative, Lubrication, Technical, Lubricant Applications