Do you want to be part of a global aerospace business within a new division focusing on the Industrial market? Our client is looking for an Industrial Operations Manager to build, grow and develop the industrial sector. This role will be based in the Frankfurt area, Germany.
As Industrial Operations Manager you will work to manage and grow specific customer contracts to play an important part in our company’s future success.
Our client is the world's leading independent distributor and provider of supply chain management services to the global aerospace industry. It has a portfolio of 7,000+ customers and a global workforce operating across more than 50 locations in 17 countries.
Their Chemical Management Services (CMS) look beyond the purchasing of the product to help customers find cost savings and efficiencies in the complete life cycle of managing their chemicals. From procurement to warehousing, quality management and regulatory compliance, distribution, point-of-use delivery, waste control, and enterprise data integration, our client helps its customers target a wide range of areas in their supply chain to make tailored process improvements that increase profitability.
- You will work across multiple sites throughout Germany and Europe
- You will be managing specific industrial customer contracts and provide the interface into the company from the customer
- Build, maintain and continually improve the relationships between the customer and internal stakeholders
- On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the order book management of your customers, ensuring delivery performance is maintained and a stable supply chain is in place
- You will manage all customer requirements including usage reviews, forecasting and managing the customer needs and demands
- You will manage and support the customer on-site services
- Create and monitor the metrics to measure the company’s performance to the customer contract whilst developing continuous improvements
Background Experience and Qualifications
You must ….
- Have fluent German and English language skills
- Have an operations background in the oil or fluid management industry, manufacturing or chemical management (ideally 5 years experience)
- Be a good rapport and relationship builder; work closely with colleagues to provide an excellent solutions-oriented service to internal and external customer
- Be able to work well under pressure, keeping composure and professionalism at all times as well as prioritise your workload and be results driven
- Be self-motivated, pro-active and able to communicate at all levels
- As well as having the customer focus, you will be able to understand sets of data to identify performance and delivery utilising Excel
It would be great if you….
- Are educated to degree level, or equivalent, within Engineering/Business studies or from a recognised industrial based apprenticeship scheme
- Have prior supply chain experience