Are you an experienced KYC professional looking to develop your career in commodities? We have an opportunity to join a Commodities Trading House as a KYC Manager at their London office.
You will manage a small team of KYC analysts and make use of your in-depth knowledge of reputational risk due diligence and risk factors.
Knowledge of shipping and chartering would put you at a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Oversee KYC / on boarding function within the business for any new and all existing counterparties, this is to include sanctions checks, PEP, financial crime checks, open source checks and reputational risk
- Simplified and enhanced due diligence across a wide variety of clients in over a hundred countries including low, medium and high risk jurisdictions
- Perform periodic reviews of KYC information for renewals of the client information.
- Responsible for the KYC operations of counterparties across Crude, Products, Gas, LNG, Power, emissions and shipping counterparties
- Validate documentation stored in KYC tools and repositories. In some cases, solicit additional documentation requests from the client directly to support renewal or remediation efforts.
- Manage a small team of KYC Analysts
Skills and experience
- B.A. Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably covering commodities
- Strong knowledge of due diligence requirements in respect of reputational risk
- Strong knowledge of risk factors such as jurisdiction risk, international sanctions and PEP’s
- Knowledge of shipping and chartering would be an advantage
- Experienced user of world check one and its functionality and calibration
Competitive Market Salary
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01565 626 767