Are you an enthusiastic Market Abuse and Surveillance professional looking to develop your career in commodities? We have an opportunity to join a Commodities Trading House based in the clients London office.
You will work as part of the Market Abuse Surveillance Team responsible for managing market abuse monitoring and reporting within the business.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Monitoring activities to deter and detect breaches of external rules and regulations along with breaches of the clients rules concerning market abuse.
- Perform daily monitoring tasks for suspicious transactions/ orders or strategies in a timely manner.
- Perform review and investigate alerts and findings as required.
- Escalate findings resolutions and outcome of any STORs and record as appropriate.
Skills and experience
- Preferably previous experience with derivatives in an energy commodity trading firm
- Experience with large data sets, database querying and exploratory analytics
- Strong knowledge of energy commodity trading preferably within a control type function
Competitive Market Salary