Eleven are working with a highly established Chemical manufacturing company based within Leicestershire that are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team during a period of growth and investment.
The main elements of the role is to improve overall optimisation and functionality of the site by investigating downtime, and maintenance issues, as well as looking at larger improvement projects. The role is key within their Engineering and Projects team, and because of that we are looking for someone with experience in highly regulated process industries, ideally Chemicals / CoMAH.
• Working closely with maintenance / reliability into root causes
• Working closely with production to look at downtime
• Developing project plans and proposals for improvements
• Delivering reviews of on-site performances.
• Management of contractors on site
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• HND or above qualified Mechanical Engineer
• Chemicals / Process industry experience – maintenance and projects
• Related statutory and regulations experience i.e. LOLER, PSSR, ATEX, DSEAR, COMAH
• People and project management experience - advantageous
For full details contact Samuel Newman
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mechanical / Engineering / engineer / Process / Project / Chemical / Production / manufacturing / Pharma / FMCG