This well known Oil Trading Company is looking to hire an additional Oil Products Operator to join their trading office in Geneva.
The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years oil operations experience in a similar trading environment. Crude oil or refined products experience will be considered.
• Cargo and shipping operations (appointment of inspectors, vessel clearance, nomination, discharge orders, documentary instructions, etc.)
• Data entry, update and reconciling transactions in Trading System.
• Monitor and report on stock levels and provide updated information to Traders.
• Review and issuance of contracts / amendments, invoices and LCs.
• Identify potential problems, present alternatives and propose solutions.
• Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and Management
• Provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers
• Insurance certificates, customs declarations and cargo documentation.
For more information, please contact Peter Morgan.