Excellent opportunity for an Oil Products Operator to join the trading office of a well known Geneva-based Oil Trading Company looking to grow their team.
The ideal candidate will have 1–3 years oil operations experience in a similar trading environment. Crude oil or refined products experience will be considered.
- Cargo and shipping operations (appointment of inspectors, vessel clearance, nomination, discharge orders, documentary instructions, etc.)
- Data entry, update and reconciling transactions in Trading System.
- Monitor and report on stock levels and provide updated information to Traders.
- Review and issuance of contracts / amendments, invoices and LCs.
- Identify potential problems, present alternatives and propose solutions.
- Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and Management
- Provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers
- Insurance certificates, customs declarations and cargo documentation.
For more information, please contact Peter Morgan