Our client is an international fuel oil trading business and is a leading provider of customised hedging solutions for the management of price risk on fuel expenses.
Combining in-depth knowledge of the oil markets, finance and transport, they trade the “entire barrel” of financial oil and oil-related products and help clients escape the uncertainties related to the volatile oil market.
Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for providing liquidity to customer flow and capturing bid/offer spread.
- Actively working to cover the desks opening hours
- Responsible for acting in accordance with instructions from Head of Trading, including proactively ensuring that no compliance breaches occurs.
Purpose of the position:
- Provide liquidity for customer flow and capturing bid/offer spread.
- Co-manage risks and PnL in joint portfolio
- Actively support Sales
- Create and develop own portfolio in accordance with risk mandate
- Develop tools and trading strategies that supports our flow business
- Report trading activities to Head of Trading
- 3 year professional experience in the oil market with a strong knowledge in Fuel Oil and a broader knowledge of the rest of the barrel
- Working hours
- Working area (trading not just one thing)
- Ability to work on his/her own