Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career in oil trading?
We have an opportunity with an international oil trading business who are looking for a Junior Oil Operator in London.
You will be responsible for supporting the trading team in all trading activities including logistic and administrative support as required. Previous experience in the oil industry would be a distinct advantage.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Supporting trading team on market intelligence
- Providing logistical and administrative support
- Liaising with internal departments with regards to letters of credit
- Liaising with overseas offices
- Preparation and checking of cargo operation documents for shipments
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Science, Economics, Logistics or Business Management or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in crude oil / petroleum product industry
- Relevant knowledge and experience in trading house will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Possess strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Fast learner and be able to work independently as well as a team player
- Fresh graduates are welcome
For further information please contact Jas Chahal firstname.lastname@example.org or Peter Morgan email@example.com on 01565 626 767