Are you an ambitious and dynamic Product Manager with a background in lubricants? Can you manage projects and drive strategic goals through effective stakeholder management and marketing?
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with a recognisable brand and make a significant contribution to their growth into new and emerging markets.
You will be based in their central London office and reporting directly into the Global Brand and Communications Manager.
About the role:
You will be expected to:
• Drive the global product plan through the effective management of critical projects
• Apply your technical and market knowledge to identify opportunities to increase market share and diversify
• Manage key stakeholders including internal and external clients
• Conduct market research to understand the client needs, competitors and market activity
• Develop a product marketing strategy considering the product target audience, penetration, communication, launch and required infrastructure
• Be a recognised market expert on your product portfolio
• Ensure colleagues within the business are equip to service and promote products by providing the required technical knowledge and awareness
The ideal candidate will:
• Have commercial lubricants experience and a good working knowledge of marketing in this area (required)
• Have a degree in marketing / business or similar
• Have experience in managing multiple projects to timelines and be able to track and report to ensure delivery
• Be able to demonstrate experience in growing product brands
• Have excellent attention to detail, analysis skills and general financial acumen
• Be able to communicate and collaborate across all levels including marketing communications tailored to relevant target audience
You will be part of an embracing culture where individual contributions are valued and flexibility and autonomy are given. This is a business with immense career progression opportunity.
The role will pay up to £60K basic salary plus a highly competitive benefits package for the right candidate.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with Eleven’s lubricants expert, Lucinda Eyre. Tel. 07854 576318 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org