Eleven are working with a chemical company with a strong existing client base, and great reputation, they have been able to grow consistently over recent years, and are wanting a production manager to work with them based in the King Lynn.
They are looking for a production manager to focus their attention on the finishing end of the production line of their product. Your main responsibilities will be to maintain production, improve safety and quality standards, also ensuring compliance and production planning, as well as implementing, and maintaining lean manufacturing production.
The company pay a competitive salary based on your background and proven experience.
• Organising the day to day production processes of the plant.
• Delivering team meetings and organisation of the shift management.
• Writing work instruction, risk management and safety management.
• Providing comprehensive shift handover focusing on EHS, maintenance and quality as well as other performance standards.
• Deliver monthly and weekly PSI plans and ensuring all team necessary requirements are met.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Relevant production or technical qualification
• Experience working in process manufacturing environment i.e. chemicals
• Experience of people and production management.
• Computer literate
• Strong communication skills
For full details contact Sam Newman
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Production Management / Production / Manufacturing / Chemicals / Line Management / Team Building