Eleven are working with a chemical company, who are scaling up their production of their patented technology with the appointment of two production operatives with experience in similar industries. However, specific training will be provided.
This growing business is increasing their production capacity by transitioning to a 24/7 shift pattern in their pilot plant with the goal of moving to full-scale manufacturing.
This role will be 100% based at the site in Oxfordshire and no travel will be required within the role.
The shift pattern for this role is four twelve-hour shift, four days on, four days off. Shifts will alternate between 7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am.
We are searching for candidates that are able to start ASAP
The salary for this role is £25-28k with a benefits package which includes holidays and pension.
• Ensuring quality of product produced
• Operating the production line
• Ensuring safe working practices
• Ensuring appropriate quantities of products per shift
• Operating manual and semi – manual processes
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Experience or qualifications in manufacturing, production or health and safety
• Experience as production operative (or similar) in related industry (Chemicals / pharmaceuticals Food / FMCG)
• Good communication and team working skills
• Strong time management skills
For full details contact David Hoggart
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
FMCG / Pharmaceuticals / Chemicals / Health and Safety / Manufacturing Operative / Manufacturing Operator / Plant Operator / Plant Operative / Technician / Shift Work