Manage and oversee the Products Operations team, ensuring business processes are executed correctly and workflows are optimised.
· Build up and manage the Operations team, to make sure all products business processes are operated correctly and sufficiently;
· Optimize workflow to improve operation efficiency and accuracy from time to time;
· Work with relevant teams such as IT, Risk control, Finance, etc., to improve and ensure the correct use and maintenance of systems including ICTS;
· Co-ordinate shipping/logistics in order to execute the trade successfully;
· Establish and/or maintain good working relationships with internal and external (local and international) counterparties;
· Involvement in the daily products operations and providing support to the traders.
· Degree in Chemical Engineering/International Trade/Commercial or equivalent
· Proven and demonstrable experience in a similar relevant role
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
· In depth knowledge of CPP products and blending operations
· Experience of cargo / charterer liability insurance declarations, and shipping & logistics
· Knowledge on LC and contracts administrations
· Being able to co-ordinate all aspects of the post-deal trading activity to ensure contract execution runs smoothly
· Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
· Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive
For more information please contact Peter Morgan.