Role: Compliance / Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Location: Kent (Office based)
Salary: Basic £27K to £35K plus benefits
Industry: Chemicals / Lubricants
Are you an ambitious and proactive chemicals graduate with experience working in the chemicals sector?
Our client, a global leader in lubricants sales and distribution are looking for a compliance / chemical regulatory affairs advisor.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced business who are experiencing rapid growth and have a strong reputation in the lubricants sector. You will have the opportunity to contribute to and strengthen their position in the market as well as a rewarding culture and immense career progression opportunities.
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package including performance related bonus.
About the role:
• As part of the technical team you will provide chemical regulatory support to ensure compliance within current and new markets globally
• You will co-ordinate and contribute to compliance projects, ensuring communication and engagement across the business
• You will be required to anticipate, investigate and find resolutions for non-compliance
• You will provide invaluable support and advice to the commercial team around tenders, product development and industry trends or changes
• As the key person within the company in the area of regulatory compliance, you will be expected to engage relevant industry contacts and keep track of trends or changes
• You will complete and maintain product regulatory registrations and keep files up to date via SDS software
• You will provide input to marketing and other areas of the business to ensure that H&S information is current and relevant to target audiences
• You will be degree qualified in Chemistry, Science or related field
• You will have worked in regulatory compliance or have sound knowledge of this from within a Chemicals business
• You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ideally you will have knowledge of products and chemicals related to the lubricants industry
• You will have experience in REACH requirements and use of SDS
If this opportunity sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please get in touch with Lucinda Eyre, Lubricants Specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 07854 576318