We are looking for a Risk Analyst to join our client’s crude and derivatives market risk team.
The team provides real-time front-line control and management information for management, and traders. This includes daily PNL & risk reporting, ad hoc risk analysis. The role also involves participating projects in improving the ETRM system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
The main duties and responsibilities of the job holder are:
- Prepare and review of daily PNL and risk reports and follow up any issues with relevant teams
- Ensure that all risk limits are adhered to and assist in implementing new limits when necessary
- Assist in identifying the significant risk within the business, ensuring that they are transparent to senior management
- Maintain a good knowledge of the current physical crude market as well as the refinery system
- Support front office in new products and non-standard products approval
- University degree in economics, finance and / or engineering discipline
- Good knowledge of derivatives trading
- Good knowledge of EMEA oil market
- Previous work experience/internship within a bank and trading environment is a plus
- Strong and solid knowledge of MS Office suite including excellent Excel and VBA skills, Matlab & SQL knowledge a plus
- Full command of English language (spoken and written)