Are you an experienced fuels cards sales manager with looking to join a dynamic and growing business?
We are working with a fuel cards business, part of a recognised group of companies within the fuels sector, that has grown significantly over the past 3 years and is seeking a successful sales manager to lead their high performing sales team.
This is an office-based role in the North West so you must be based in that region or able to relocate / travel to the office in Lancashire.
• Lead an experienced team of 6 sales people (likely to increase to 12 within next 12 months)
• Maintain and improve upon individual and team performance metrics
• Liaise daily with suppliers, clients and stake holders in order to spot opportunities to increase margins or sales
• Manage your own key accounts and identify new business opportunities
• Make a significant contribution to the sales performance and growth of the company
The ideal candiate will have:
• Several years’ experience within the fuel card sales sector
• An in-depth understanding of the supply chain and routes to market for a fuel cards business
• People and sales management experience - Able to drive the delivery of an experienced team
• Demonstrable success with Key Account Management - You will be able to win new and retain existing large accounts
• Customer and results focus - An enthusiasm to increase quality of performance and level of activity at all times
On offer is a salary in the region of £30k - £35k plus bonus and other company benefits.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, please get in touch with Lucinda Eyre on Tel. 07854 576318 or email email@example.com