Experienced Bunker Trader required to join a reputable trading company in London.
The company is a highly respected entity in the global marine fuel market and acts as both a physical supplier and B2B trading business.
Candidates should have at least 5 years bunker trading experience and have a strong track record of doing business with top tier customers.
With a core focus on developing the European market, main responsibilities will be as follows:
* Proactively developing business with new and existing customers
* Daily negotiation between suppliers and ship owners
* Research to help identify new opportunities in the market - sharing with internal colleagues
* Monitoring of credit exposure
* Maintaining an excellent level of customer service
* Regular meetings with existing and new customers
* Advising customers on current market outlook - pricing, trends, intelligence etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Trader who would like to work for a distinguished name in a flexible and cooperative environment.
The role will pay a competitive salary with an incentivising bonus structure.
For more information, please contact Peter Morgan.