We are looking for a senior LNG Commercial Operator to join a top tier Global Trading organisation, to manage the day-to-day operations in the London Office for all traded LNG cargoes.
- Evaluate contracts to secure maximum commercial value from each deal.
- Appointment of cargo surveyors and analysis of load and discharge reports
- Post deal reconciliation and review
- Demurrage calculation and negotiation
- Work closely with the traders to implement new trading strategies and maximize the value of existing strategies
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing the relationships with third parties / companies / associates, including terminals, shipping companies, surveyors and Marketing businesses
- Providing market intelligence to support analytics and traders understanding of market activity
- Support the Traders, Business Developers and Charterers on contract reviews and deal negotiations.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong commercial acumen, negotiating & influencing skills
- IT skills (Word, PowerPoint) and strong Excel skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of HSSE & Shipping requirements relating to operations
- Strong desire and ability to learn and develop
- Able to work in a fast-moving, pressurized environment
- Able to work as part of a team but also individually with minimal supervision
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels (internally and externally)
Very competitive package.