Eleven are looking for an experienced Chemical Process Engineer for a development, scale up and project related role, with a Chemicals company based in West Yorkshire.
You will be working with existing and novel processes, and work on modelling and experimenting with product and process changes for commercialisation.
We are looking for someone with strong process industry experience, ideally high hazardous / CoMAH environments, and who has experience both of design and modelling, as well as optimisation and operations.
• Design - P&IDs, plant layout and plant design
• Process improvement, optimisation and efficiency development
• Project engineering and management
• Process Safety activities i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Degree or above in Chemical Engineering
• Chartered or prepared to become chartered
• Good level of Modelling, Fluid dynamics, and Software experience
• Good understanding of process safety and general HSEQ regulations
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as in teams
• Ability to lead internal groups and projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication
For full details contact Sam Newman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Chemical / Process / Engineer / Engineering / CoMAH / Project / Design / Development