Social Media/Content Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Content Executive to join our Ashley & Dumville Publishing and Eleven Recruitment in Knutsford.
Your focus will be on creating and delivering regular, timely and engaging content across multiple channels both on and offline.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be a creative storyteller with the analytic skills to present information in a way that drives interaction from both current customers and wider audiences, building our credibility and visibility and bringing our brands to life.
This is a brand new role within the marketing & publishing team, across both the publishing and recruitment divisions of Ashley & Dumville. A training and development plan will be put in place for the successful applicant.
A&D Publishing produces B2B magazines; Fuel Oil News, Bulk Distributor and Oil Installer. Eleven Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency for the energy and commodities sector.
Our audience covers power and gas trading, bulk liquid logistics and sales, lubricants and chemicals, commodity trading. We target a variety of job functions within these segments, both from a publishing (advertising and subscriptions) and recruitment (hiring companies and candidates) perspective.
- Responsible for producing compelling, SEO optimised content in various formats across multiple platforms.
- Focus on increasing engagement and driving leads as well as expanding our digital footprint in line with the requirements of the content strategy, as communicated by the Marketing Manager
- Engage with people in our markets for phone and face to face meetings
- Actively manage and promote social media channels and pitch articles to relevant third-parties
- Understand content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in B2B environment
- Proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads
- High level of creativity and excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to use data-driven insights to improve content engagement.
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience of digital marketing tactics and tools – SEO, social media scheduling, email marketing platforms, web analytics
- Experienced in multi-platform and integrated campaign approaches
- Ability to deliver content based on a brief
Additional desirable skills
Experience using Hootsuite and Mailchimp
Salary circa £20K+ p/a DOE plus company pension scheme, get to work allowance
About the company
Ashley & Dumville has been at the forefront of energy transition since 1880. Beginning with coal over a hundred years ago, followed by oil, we are now fully embedded in the energy and commodities industries.
We developed a focussed publishing arm in the 1970s to meet industry communication needs as well as introducing specialist energy recruitment in the 1990s to fill a key niche. In both areas we continue to serve our evolving markets.
A&D Publishing printed the first copies of Fuel Oil News in 1977. Having recently started an oil distribution business, we had quickly identified the need for businesses involved in this industry to receive information on a regular basis. Today we produce magazines, digital media and events for sectors within the energy and logistics industries.
At Eleven Recruitment, the new name for Oil Recruitment, we’ve been building a reputation for a recruitment experience that’s better than ten out of ten since we launched in 1998.
We’re specialist recruiters in oil, gas, power, speciality chemicals and other commodities, working with leading trading houses, oil companies, utilities, shipowners and chemical companies in the UK and internationally.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Fiona Hammond on 01565 654830