Role: Technical Advisor
Location: Kent (Office based)
Salary: Basic £35K to £40K plus benefits
Industry: Chemicals / Lubricants
Are you an ambitious and proactive chemicals graduate with experience working in a technical support or R&D role within the chemicals sector?
Our client, a global leader in lubricants sales and distribution are looking for a Technical Advisor.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced business who are experiencing rapid growth and have a strong reputation in the lubricants sector. You will have the opportunity to strengthen their position in the market by driving the development of new products and markets as well as being part of a rewarding culture that offers great career progression.
You will benefit from a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package including performance related bonus.
About the role:
• As part of the technical team you will drive delivery of new products, managing the road map through the pipeline process
• You will engage with the industry to monitor market trends and developments, ensuring the business remain current, innovative and competitive
• You will be required identify and implement reformulation projects and generate cost reductions
• You will support the global team to define formulation strategies – liaising with commercial colleagues, clients and OEMs to fully understand requirements
• Monitor performance of new products through analysis of testing and user feedback, ensuring that claims can be substantiated
• You will be someone who can communicate at all levels and provide support to internal and external stakeholders
• You will be degree qualified in Chemistry, Science or related field
• You will have worked in a technical support or R&D role and have sound knowledge of this from within a lubricants business
• You will have excellent communication and organisational skills
• You will be detail orientated with solid mathematical and analytical skills
• Ideally you will have knowledge of products related to and companies working within the automotive and industrial lubricants sectors
• You will have experience in dealing with OEM’s and typical approval processes
If this opportunity sounds like the next exciting step in your career, please get in touch with Lucinda Eyre, Lubricants Specialist on email@example.com or Tel. 07854 576318