Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Are you interested in starting a career in specialist recruiting?
Eleven Recruitment is growing and we are looking for a trainee recruiter or resourcer to join our friendly, knowledgeable team based in Knutsford.
Specialising in the commodities, energy and chemicals sectors, we have an excellent reputation for recruiting candidates in the £50,000 to £150,000 salary range into some of the world’s leading companies.
We’ve been going 21 years but our parent company’s experience in our sectors go back to 1880. We have a team of about 20 at our Knutsford base, and we spend a lot of time in London.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working as part of a team that lives and breathes their specialist sector and is constantly seeking to develop their reputation as trusted experts. Overseen by a sector lead the team is made up of people responsible for business development, management of assignments and searching for perfect candidates. The latter would be your job.
- Learning all about our markets and the key role families that we recruit within
- Identifying candidates using a diverse range of means (telephone and screen-based research, database searching, networking through existing and new contacts)
- Engaging with potential candidates via telephone or face to face and finding out their suitability for roles
- Contributing to the refinement of our wonderful database by following our processes
- Developing your team’s network by attending industry events and client meetings.
What we’re looking for
We’re after someone who wants to build a fantastic reputation for themselves as a trusted specialist in one of our market areas. To achieve that you’ll need to be:
- Fascinated in getting to know the characters in our sectors; what they do, what makes them tick, what their aspirations are
- Intrigued about the intricacies of our markets; how they work, what the key challenges are. Constantly looking to learn more
- Slick in your personal organisation; able to juggle many simultaneous discussion with contacts in a way that shows consideration to all
- Relaxed at reaching out to new potential contacts
- Engaging in your manner - whether that’s by phone or face-to-face
- Resilient in handling the inevitable challenges that need overcoming if great things are to be achieved
- Tenacious in working towards becoming an invaluable team member
- Natural at asking for and providing support to and from colleagues
- Enterprising when it comes to finding new ways to do things
You’ll have a solid academic background (probably a degree, but you’ll certainly graduate calibre) and at least a few years of work experience during which you’ve had the change to demonstrate many of the traits above.
We welcome applicants based within a 20 mile radius of Knutsford.
What We Offer
- A welcoming company culture which is invested in your personal development
- Career development opportunities allowing you to progress into assignment management or business development roles
- Beautiful location: 3 minutes walk from the entrance to Tatton Park, 2 minutes to Knutsford town centre
- Salary from £18,000 to £30,000 depending upon experience
- Commission structures leading to OTE of £50,000 to £100,000
- Open holiday policy
- Flexible working opportunities
Interested in learning more?
Great! Then get in touch with Fiona Hammond - firstname.lastname@example.org. 01565 654830
Let her know all about why you think you might love a role with us, and don’t forget to send your CV.