Eleven are working with a leading chemical manufacturer that are currently going through a rapid expansion and in accordance to this they are wanting ensure that all members at every level are adhering to high levels of compliance, and safety, both internally and externally.
The company is looking for an ideal candidate to take the lead on implementing training programs and assessment of each member of staff on site. Needing excellent levels of communication and interpersonal skills they are looking for somebody who wishes to grow with company’s ideals and expectations and ensuring that they take the lead on noticing skills gaps and implanting correct changes for training within the current staff structure.
Applicants must have extensive experience of delivering IQA (Internal Quality Assurance), NOS (National Occupational Standards) and NVQ’s on a complex manufacturing site.
• Managing and accessing all training on site ensuring all members of staff
• Devise individual training and assessment plans for each member of staff as well as contractors
• “Train the Trainer” of internal leadership functions
• Periodic reviews of all critical procedures for all risk assessments
Education and Training
• Chemicals or relevant manufacturing industry experience
• TAQA / IQA qualification(s) and relevant degree level education.
• Experience working with and assessing NVQ’s
• Able to demonstrate implementation of effective training programmes and working with assessment tools.
• Have great communicational skills and ability to create effective work placed relations.
For full details contact Samuel Newman on firstname.lastname@example.org
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Training / assessment / Development / Manager / Learning and Development / EHS / NVQ Assessor / IQA Assessor / Internal / external /