Are you a lubricants sales professional with the flexibility to relocate or travel to West Africa and looking for an exciting opportunity to take on a senior sales role?
Our client, one of Africa’s largest and long-established providers of oil and gas products and services, is looking for a professional and dynamic individual with a strong background in Lubricants Sales and experience of working within the West Africa Region.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate delivering strategic sales in order to grow market share in a challenging and fast-paced environment. You will also be flexible in terms of working style and have proven leadership experience. You’ll need to understand supply chain, P&L and have proven business development skills in order to help the business achieve their ambitious growth plans.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Overall regional commercial responsibility of the lubricant business
- Performance management, training and coaching of sales representatives in a matrix organisation
- Establish and deliver strategic sales plans across multiple channels both B2B and retail network
- Analysis and interpretation of regional market trends and competitor activity
- Identifying new business opportunities, developing new and growing existing markets and contributing to product and service improvements
- Reporting and forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales results and targets
- Working with the wider West Africa team to manage the service provided and optimise the growth of key accounts
- Contributing to the overall growth and development of the business including sales, product development, operations and commercial relationships
KEY SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES
You will ….
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience in lubricant sales through multiple sales channels, including B2B accounts
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to develop businesses and portfolios
- Have a strong track record in achieving or exceeding commercial targets
- Have sales/commercial experience in different countries
- Be able to gather and format data and submit responses to RFQs and tenders
- Be able to build, lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Have excellent communication skills to develop, present and sell value proposition
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing profitability
- Be able to produce, measure and analyse key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Be fluent in English and French (both speaking and writing)
- Ideally have worked in a sales or a technical sales position for a lubricants marketing company
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft office suite applications
- Be able to spend a minimum of 50% of your working month in the West Africa Region
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus excellent global career progression opportunities. Additional benefits and remuneration to be confirmed depending on applicant location.
For further details and to discuss this opportunity contact Lucinda on 0044 (0)7854 576318 or 0044 (0) 1565 626754. Alternatively apply direct with a copy of your cv via firstname.lastname@example.org