The skills crisis in the lubricants industry
In October 2018, increasingly aware of a skills shortage looming on the horizon of the lubricants industry, we partnered with UKLA to conduct a quantitative survey and in-depth interviews, to assess the extent of the problem, look closely at its possible causes and find practical and workable solutions.
Download your copy of the whitepaper here to learn:
- Why 75% of respondents feel the skills shortage is affecting their ability to meet performance targets now, or will do in the next 5 years
- In which functions is the skills shortage felt most keenly?
- The root causes of a lack of talent entering the lubricants industry
- Challenges around education, reputation and diversity
- What action companies are taking right now to address shortages
- Practical advice on tactics for attracting and retaining the best talent