An ideal opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager to join a market leading company in a rapidly-growing industry. Our client is one of the UK's most experienced consultants and installers of renewable heating systems for residential and commercial use.
This is a home-based role to provide Service Sales to their existing client base, across the UK and identify opportunities to develop new partnerships and collaborations.
- To drive the development of the service department and identify and exploit opportunities to increase service sales
- To be the prime sales contact for new service business, selling to our current and former clients.
- Selling maintenance contracts to former clients who have not previously taken one up
- Working with the service department on quoting for repair or replacement work coming from all sources
- Often from maintenance contracts, but also from former customers and third-party companies
- To develop sales of service and repair business of renewable energy systems installed by third-party companies by:
- Direct sales to clients via internet and other channels.
- Building relationships with manufacturers with the aim of becoming a partner for service and maintenance support.
- Building relationships with other installers to provide maintenance services
- To develop, along with the Company’s management team, the regional structure and organisation to support the service business across England and Wales
- Developing sales and marketing material for immediate use and for the website
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to company strategy
Desired skills and experience
- You will be a self-starter with ambitions to grow a business, working independently within a wider team, you will be self-motivated, organised and have a disciplined work ethic.
- You will have a good technical understanding of heating and hot water systems and ideally of renewable technologies
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent customer service - ensuring our clients are satisfied, building long term relationships.