Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Sales and Business Development professional looking for your next challenging and rewarding role?
We have the opportunity for you to join a leading European developer and manufacturer of lubrication products based in the Midlands. Reporting directly into the Global Product Manager you will have a proven track-record of B2B prospecting and developing business whilst managing and growing existing accounts across the industrial and pharmaceutical sectors. Experience of working with Distributors and an understanding of refinery operations is a plus.
Knowledge/experience from the lubricants, wax, pharmaceutical or cosmetic raw materials industry is very highly desirable.
This is a home based role with national UK coverage so good access to the motorway network would be advantageous. A perfect opportunity for someone who has worked for a pharmaceutical or cosmetic raw materials distributor or manufacturer
• Management and further development of existing accounts
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Price negotiation / Handling of offers and quotations
• Product portfolio development for your assigned market
• Monitoring and management of sales against budget
• Managing client relationships and enquiries
• Reporting, forecasting, account and budget planning
• Undertaking relevant market research to be an expert in your field
You will be someone who ….
• Has a demonstrable track record in B2B sales and account management
• Can demonstrate exceptional new business development skills/experience
• Has distributor and/or manufacturing experience
• Has proven territory management experience
• Is adept at contract negotiation
• Evidences a history of developing and managing initiatives focusing on delivering sales growth and profitability
• Is self-motivated, results focused, tenacious, resilient, enthusiastic, and a positive attitude are qualities required to succeed in this role
• Is a strong communicator at all levels with excellent influencing, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Is able to build and develop good internal cross-functional and cross- cultural relationships.
Ideally you will have….
• A minimum HND qualification – Business related degree
• An understanding of white oil, lubricant or wax products and their applications
• A knowledge of / or experience of working with refineries
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, bonus, car or car allowance, life assurance, health insurance, pension, tools for the job
This is a role that offers excellent career progression opportunities with a supportive and embracing culture
For full details contact Lucinda Eyre on 07854 576318 or email email@example.com