An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gas Forward Trader to join a Central European Energy Supply and Trading business. This asset owning business is looking to add a Senior Gas Forward Trader to its established team in Germany.
- Provide market access for internal customers for Gas and Oil products.
- Provide market analysis and market feedback to all relevant business streams.
- Provide linear pricing and EOD price curves.
- Proprietary trading across all Gas markets.
- Manage new and existing linear positions for Gas Options & Forward Trading and support position management for Gas Trading & Optimization.
- Maintain positions range within limits established together with Market Risk.
- Actively support of portfolio hedging decisions within Gas Trading & Optimization.
- Develop new trading areas and seeking for new trading opportunities.
- Manage brokers and exchanges relationships.
Who we are seeking
- Extensive (minimum 7 years) experience in gas trading and cross commodity exposure.
- Experience in risk management and managing own positions within limits.
- Proven track record of significant P&L delivery from own positions over the years.
- Knowledge of Derivative Pricing, Asset Management, Optimization Methods & Stochastic Processes.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Risk Management/Deal booking systems.
- Good communication and language (English) skills.
- Proactive and independent way of working with a focus on discipline and respect of limits.
- Good team player.
Competitive salary and benefits package