We are looking for a successful Structured Trader / Originator to join one of the best performing teams in Europe.
You need to be motivated by responsibility, can navigate in a dynamic environment and have a solution-oriented mind-set to overcome challenges. If these attributes fit you, our client offers an environment where the employees are most important asset and you can expect to grow professionally and personally.
Dynamic and fast paced environment:
- You will be responsible for executing complex structured transactions with our client’s counterparts to manage the non-linear risks and add value to the gas portfolio.
- You will be in close dialogue with the trading floor to constantly adapt to new market opportunities. You will have the full end to end responsibility of structuring, negotiating and executing the deals.
- You will constantly be challenged to identify new opportunities in the market and to be innovative in your approach.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for growing our client’s presence in European markets which will include market research, customer visits and attending conferences. You will be the key responsible for connecting the market and customer needs with our existing portfolio to create value with new products combinations.
- As our client’s portfolio is constantly growing and changing, you are expected to have a structured working approach and have a sense for priorities and deadlines.
Your main responsibilities:
- Structure, Negotiate and Execute structured gas transactions (including vanilla options, swing products, spread options, storages etc.)
- Build client relations through face-to-face interactions
- Develop new products and value streams to add value to the gas portfolio
- Develop trading strategies in cooperation with the trading desk
- Optimize current systems and develop systems to support our growth
The ideal candidate:
You have a natural interest in finance or trading and have a flair for cooperating with people. You are a fast learner and you enjoy solving complex problems. Finally, you are expected to have a strong interest in growing personally and professionally.
- Master’s degree in a numerate discipline (Finance, Economics, Engineering or Physics etc.)
- Driven and Goal oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good English skills, written and oral (preferable additional language skills)
- Experience in the energy markets is required