We are looking for an experienced Oil Trader with a strong knowledge fo fuel oil, for a Denmark-based position.
Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for providing liquidity to customer flow and capturing bid/offer spread.
- Actively working to cover the desks opening hours
- Responsible for acting in accordance with instructions from Head of Trading, including proactively ensuring that no compliance breaches occurs.
Purpose of the position:
- Provide liquidity for customer flow and capturing bid/offer spread.
- Co-manage risks and PnL in joint portfolio
- Actively support Sales
- Create and develop own portfolio in accordance with risk mandate
- Develop tools and trading strategies that supports our flow business
- Report trading activities to Head of Trading
- 3 year professional experience in the oil market with a strong knowledge in Fuel Oil and a broader knowledge of the rest of the barrel
- Working hours
- Working area (trading not just one thing)
- Ability to work on his/her own