We are looking for a Trade Control Analyst to join our client's team in Singapore.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
The main duties and responsibilities of the job holder are:
- Perform daily validation activities, making sure all physical and financial LNG transactions are duly and timely captured and validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- Perform daily validation activities of relevant price information (spot/forward), making sure all relevant market data information is duly and timely validated accordingly to the company procedures;
- Support the LNG physical and financial end of day process in the relevant ETRM systems guaranteeing the timely generation of Position and PNL reporting;
- Perform checks on un-authorized trades and monitoring of mandates/limits (tenor/quantity/value etc.);
- Perform daily market conformity controls to monitor both physical and financial oil transactions;
- Guarantee the necessary activity related to the month-end and quarter-end checks for physical and financial Oil;
- INTERNAL: Front Office, Back Office, Accounting, IT, other Middle Office units; Operations, Finance, Shipping.
- EXTERNAL: Clearing Houses, Brokers; Auditors, relevant industry contacts.
- Relevant experience within a Product Control/Market Risk/Middle Office/Risk management environment in a commodity trading company
- Direct LNG market experience preferred
- Exposure to financial instruments related to LNG/Natural GAS products
- Knowledge of LNG shipping market
- Advanced knowledge of risk metrics and internal control systems applicable for oil physical and financial transactions
- Advanced knowledge of exchanges (i.e. ICE, CME, NYMEX, DME), Platt’s Market on Close (MOC), E-window, and any other trading platform
- Knowledge of financial hedging on LNG
- Full command of English language (written and spoken). Knowledge of Italian would be beneficial